To access Insurance Services at BCAP, please inquire with the Care Services department. Contact your assigned Case Manager, or to Get Started, call 303.444.6121 to fill out a Request for Care Services.
Insurance Services provide the most current information about health coverage options and financial assistance available to community members living with HIV and/or AIDS.
BCAP’s Insurance Services offers the following:
- Certified Connect for Health Colorado Health Coverage Guides with specialized training for PLWHA and LGBT
- Help with private health insurance applications, financial assistance and plan selection
- Help with PEAK Medicaid application process
- Enrollment in the CO ADAP to help pay for your health insurance, bills, and medications
- Help navigating complex medical systems, processes, and provider networks
- Answers to your questions about medical benefits and coverage
- Referrals to other resources in the community
As of January 1st, 2014, under the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. “ObamaCare” and health care reform), no U.S. citizen will be denied health insurance coverage based on a pre-existing condition. To find out more about your options and the latest information in health care, contact BCAP today!