Newly Diagnosed? New to the Area?
Learning about an HIV diagnosis or relocating to a new community with HIV can be an overwhelming experience, and BCAP is here to help. If you are interested in seeking or learning more about Case Management Services, please contact us!
BCAP serves clients living in Boulder, Broomfield, Gilpin, and Clear Creek Counties. Service Area Map
1) Call 303.444.6121 or stop by one of our BCAP offices to fill out a Request for Care Services with a staff member or volunteer.
2) A Case Manager will call you back within two business days of receiving your Request for Care Services.
3) Case Managers will make every effort to schedule the intake appointment within ten business days of your initial Request.
4) You will be asked to gather paperwork to help us verify your eligibility for different services.
What to bring:
- Proof of HIV diagnosis from your clinic or physician
- Proof of residency
- Photo ID
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of income
- A list of your questions and concerns (optional, but helpful!)
- See our FAQ for more common questions
A BCAP Case Manager will help guide you through the intake process. If you are homeless or have no income, just let your case manager know. For exact information on what to bring click here or call 303.444.6121 and speak to the Care Services Director.
Who We Serve
Boulder County AIDS Project (BCAP) serves any person who is HIV positive living in Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties. If you live outside our service area, we can refer you to another AIDS service organization (ASO) in Colorado or the state in which you reside.
All care services are free, confidential and offered within a non-judgmental environment. We celebrate and value each person entering our doors for services regardless of age, race, culture, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, lifestyle, background, religion, ability, or income.
Spanish-speaking case managers are available.
Boulder and Longmont Locations
Our main office is located in downtown Boulder, not far from the Beacon Center for Infectious Disease. We also have an office in downtown Longmont, which offers community outreach, case management, and food bank services to East Boulder County (by appointment). BCAP Locations