Colorado’s largest day of giving, Colorado Gives Day, is taking place on Tuesday, December 5, 2017. On this day, thousands of people come together to support Colorado nonprofits like Boulder County AIDS Project (BCAP). When you donate to BCAP, you’re helping us provide support, advocacy and education to those in our community who are living with or affected by HIV and serve as an outreach and information center to prevent further transmission of HIV.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 5 to make a meaningful gift to support the important work of the Boulder County AIDS Project.
Better yet, to make it super easy for you to give, beginning Wednesday, November 1, you can preschedule your Colorado Gives Day donation.
Here’s How to Schedule Your Donation to BCAP in Advance:
1. Go to ColoradoGives.org.
2. Search for BCAP by name, keyword, city, zip code or type of cause.
3. Press the “Donate” button on BCAP.
4. Add your donation amount and press the “CO Gives Day” button to schedule it to process on Dec. 5. (Please note, a minimum of $10.00 donation is required).
5. Complete the other fields and click “add to cart.”
6. When you have finished, check out by logging in or creating a donor account, entering your payment information, and hit submit.
It’s an easy way to ensure BCAP’s critical HIV care and prevention services are here for those in need.
Thank you for your donation to BCAP on Tuesday, December 5 – Colorado Gives Day!