BCAP welcomes all staff, board, volunteers, and supporters to join Team BCAP for this year’s 30th annual AIDS Walk Colorado! This event is the largest one-day AIDS-related fundraiser in the Rocky Mountain Region and will be held on Saturday, August 19th.
Team BCAP is striving to build a team of 50 participants and raise $20,000 dollars, and we need your support to meet these goals!
How to support Team BCAP:
- Register to walk or run PLUS fundraise toward Team BCAP’s goal of $20,000 (see below)
- Encourage your friends, family, community partners and social networks to donate to your personal page (all funds Team BCAP members raise contributes to the team’s total goal)
- Fundraise only (if you cannot attend the event in person)
- Sign up to walk or run only (if you cannot fundraise)
If you’d like to walk and/or run and fundraise for Team BCAP, just register! It’s simple:
- Register at AIDSWalkColorado.org
- From the Team List, select Join a Team and pick Boulder County AIDS Project after you have agreed to the terms.
- Sign up, personalize your page, create a personal goal, and start fundraising!